Pairing Instructions for Apple and IOS
NOTE : THE USE OF SIM CARDS AND MEMORY CARDS ARE OPTIONAL AND ARE NOT REQUIRED. BYPASS THE PROMPT TO USE SMART WATCHES AS INTENDED.
1. Hold "Power" button on your smart watch for 3-5 seconds until screen turns on
2. Swipe left on your smart watch to access app bubbles
3. Click on "Bluetooth" icon on your smart watch
4. Click on "Power" to power on Bluetooth on your smart watch
5. Click "My Device" and then click "Search New Device" on your smart watch
6. Make sure your iPhone Bluetooth settings are activated
7. Follow on-screen instructions on your iPhone and Smartwatch to pair.
Pairing Instructions for Android